Lawson Godiva sectional
Width (side to side) 162″ W
Depth (front to back) 161″ D
Height (bottom to top) 40″ H
Before driving to a retail location please call that location to confirm this item is on display.
With enough room to seat five or more guests, this large Nolan Godiva 404 Reclining Sectional Sofa by Catnapper will have families entranced by its enhanced comfort and contemporary style. Designed to look casual but also up-to-date, this upholstered furniture piece features a smooth frame design with defined headrests and pillow-topped arms. A built in console with storage and cup-holders provides at-hand convenience with a movie-theater quality while extra wide seats and tall seat backs enhance the relaxation the sectional provides. Perfect for homes seeking casual comfort, this sectional sofa is available in a standard recline and power recline option.
- Casual Contemporary Design
- Comfor-Gel: Advanced Comfort Seating Innovation
- Comfort Coil Seating
- Designer Luggage Stitching
- Environmentally Friendly, Valentino Leahter
- Extra-Wide Seating Area and Tall Back for Maximum Comfort
- Pad-Over-Chaise Design
- Over 50 independently active, 15-gauge heat tempered coils per seat provide uniform luxurious seating, plus long term support and durability.
- The coil system is encased in both foam and fiber to ensure each piece offers you long-lasting shape and comfort.
- Individually pocketed comfort coils provide a quite seating experience.
- All seats feature Comfor-Gel, a 100% gel-infused memory foam that provides an amazingly comfortable, one-of-a-kind seating experience.
- Exclusive Steel Tech Reclining mechanism guarantees smooth and quiet operation.
- Uncompromising strength and durability is provided by a steel seat box, which prevents both warping and splitting, and the unitized steel base, which resists bending.
- The direct drive cross bar ensures that there is no side-to-side tilt.
- Heavy 8-gauge sinuous steel springs ensure long-lasting flexibility and support.
About Catnapper / Jackson Furniture
Jackson furniture was founded in 1933 in the midst of the Great Depression. In fact, Jackson opened their door the day the banks closed theirs. Since then the Jackson family continued to create new furniture right here in the USA. From these humble beginnings and over the past 80 plus years Jackson Catnapper has never forgotten how the company began with perseverance, hope and hard work. Throughout the past 8 decades Jackson Catnapper know that one thing remains constant, and that is that families love to relax together in a room filled with comfortable furniture. That is where we have been, and will always be…from being huddled around a radio to being kicked back in front of a giant flat screen. Jackson Catnapper strives to produce furniture for your living room that builds trust paired with quality and style.
Today, Jackson Furniture Industries remains focused in the USA. We have 6 factories and over 1,500 dedicated employees and vendors committed to producing the most comfortable and longest lasting furniture that money can buy. A lot has changed in the furniture industry since 1933. Recent developments, such as the closing of major textile plants in the U.S., have forced us to go overseas for products like fabrics and leathers that are no longer available here in mass quantities. The covers on our products may be made elsewhere, but for nearly all of our products, employees in our American factories build the frames and apply the cover. While many of our components, including our recliner mechanisms, are fabricated by our dedicated employees in this country, we also consider international suppliers and laborers for some parts – such as handles, massagers and swivel bases – in order to build long-lasting furniture at an accessible price.